- Build custom WordPress themes and plugins based on supplied designs or front-end templates
- Build custom WordPress Blocks and Elementor widgets • CSS (advanced – no CSS task should daunt you)
- Write clean and organized code that can be shared, leveraged, and collaborated on with other team members
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to ensure a high level of quality control on all aspects of website development
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Responsive Web Design methods and principles
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins • Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to quickly diagnose and resolve coding problems and cross-platform issues
- Fluent written English, excellent communication skills
- Keep your certificates at home. We don’t need to know your educational background. We need to know your dedication about your job.
- Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM. (Lunch break 1 hour, Prayer with Jamaat)
Benefits you’ll get
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries.
- Two festival bonuses (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Fun, Relaxed Working Environment.
- Annual Salary Increments According to performance.
- Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus.
- Incentive Project Wise.
- Monthly Team Buffet & Office pizza party.
- Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Annual Pleasure Tour.
- Other facilities as per company policy